Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grand Opening!

Well, I don't know how "grand" it is but it sure is exciting for me!  Welcome to my new blog that is all about my home-based business.  I have been decorating cakes and cookies for over 2 years now and have been taught most of what I know by Mom and the internet!  I am currently taking the level 1 Wilton cake decorating class and I'm planning on taking all the levels.  Cake decorating is just like most everything else in life, you can always learn something new. 

I hope you like what you see here!  Make sure to check out my portfolio and I'd love to get feedback on anything and everything. 

For the whole month of September I'll be giving discounts on different treats. 
This week from 9/12/10-9/18/10 is a 20% discount on any order! 
Of course this is only for Blacksburg/Christiansburg residents so if you don't live in the area but know someone who does,  please pass the word on!

1 comment:

  1. I need to order some butterfly cookies!!! Are you sure you can't ship them to me!? you can wrap them very tightly, without breaking them, in bubble wrap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I lick, ummmm I mean wipe, the frosting off my fingers!